Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Letter to Romania

Dear Romania,

I can't wait to come to you. I am so sick of Happy Valley and I can't wait for you to show me something entirely different. I hope you have a lot to teach me because I am ready to learn. I'm ready to be changed and molded, so bring it on. Let me keep my hope and love of life, but take away the ignorance, naivety, and judgments of the world and people that I hold. I hope you can give me a fresh start to living and help me forget about my insignificant and small problems. Show me a different way of living and doing things. Show me that there are good and kind people everywhere. I can't wait to meet you! Only 15 days until I start my 90-day adventure!

Love you already,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment