Anyways, we’ve
been stuck here for about 5 hours and our flight got delayed, so we are all
just sitting in a corner hanging out. The girls are so fun and it’s great to
get some bonding time in. People look at us so much cause we are a large group
of girls from America who speak English, laugh a lot, and all have matching
backpacks. Girl scouts?
A man asked me a
very good question today. Why Buchareşt? ...I told him it’s actually Iaşi, but
the general idea of the question got me.
When we get to Iaşi,
Mario will meet us and take us to our individual apartments in taxis. So it
will be about 2am before we will all get to go to bed, but our internal time
clocks are way off anyways. It’s almost Thursday and I feel like it’s only
Tuesday night. We are going grocery shopping and exploring Iasi tomorrow. Don’t
worry, I will find someone who will provide a good story for this blog...
there’s bound to be a Romanian man with his shirt rolled up and rubbing his
belly somewhere... cross your fingers.
Me, Megan, Kelsey, and Camille on a little plane to Iasi... yes we know we look gross. I look like a hoodlum. (Ha)
----------------
Well actually I am sitting in my apartment (scala 1) in our living room with Kelsey, Aislynn, Camille, and Leigh. 2:20AM. We are all messed up on time so we're just emailing home and chatting.
UPDATES:
I may be sleeping on a couch for 3 months.
There are stray cats and dogs everywhere.
This is going to be a crazy experience.
"Is that Romanian you're speaking?"
I can't figure out if I'm tired or not.
All I want to do is brush my teeth.
All I want to do is brush my teeth.
I'm writhing with envy right now. You're going to have the time of your life!
ReplyDelete